Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wisdom


I have nothing wise to offer aside from a few wise cracks. Nevertheless, my wisdom tooth is not playing well with his neighbors thereby causing me quite a bit of pain. Great way to start out my time in Brussels. Not to worry. I am taking care of it tomorrow at the dentist's office. Goodbye wisdom tooth...will I leave the doc a tiny bit dumber?

There it is...my wise crack.

So today I went for an interview to work w/a family as a part time nanny. Their main intent is for me to teach their daughter (2.5yrs), Andrea, English. If all goes well I will be staying in Brussels for as long as I can afford to. They would prefer at least 1.5 yrs...which is the perfect length of time for me to properly learn French.

Also, Kimberley told me about super cheap (150Euros) semester French as a second language class at the University here.

Brussels is the center of the EU and NATO. It is a political behemouth and this intices me. Not to mention this town has a plethora of networking opportunities.

We shant forget about all of the great beer here either. What is schmoozing without some boozing?

No comments:

Post a Comment