Thursday, February 12, 2009

Goodbye lovely St. Pete

Trashy she may be. Despite her faults there is much beauty in quaint St. Petersburg, FL. She will always be my home base through all of my adventures and shenanigans. I keep her close to my heart. I get the feeling I am a "big fish in a little pond" until those bigger fish come along and swallow me whole. I am sure to meet bigger fish than me in Europe.

All in all I am super psyched about my trip! No matter how scary travelling on a one way ticket may seem none of it compares to the terrors and unknowns of adulthood. We gotta keep treckin' on. For us Saggitarians that probably entails a lot of gypsy style travelling. So here goes.....

Shout out to my homies in 33701 woo woo!

Stay tuned for more love thy passport posts. Don't worry mom and dad, I won't be posting too many scandilous photographs. Wouldn't want to tarnish my stellar repuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment