Friday, February 20, 2009

Falling in Love with Galway
















So in usual Holly fashion I have managed to leave my camera charger in New York. Lovely. So these pics will be the last for a bit until I am in possession of the charger again.





At least I was able to grab a few. Although they are not too touristy or sceneic. They are basically you looking at me having craic (Irish for fun; pronounced "crack".
Galway is thus far my favorite part of Ireland. This is what I came here for. Traditional music, congregation of young and old, and medieval architecture.
An Irish pal of mine informed me that Galway was nicknamed the "Cemetary of Ambition". Musicians and artists move here to further their careers, have too much fun, and end up living and dying here. I can see why. I myself am having trouble leaving. So far I have extended my stay here two nights.

Shout out to Carrie and Ahjay "CONGRATULATIONS!!" I am so happy for you two. So psyched to be attending a wedding as opposed to working one. Cannot wait. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Cemetery of ambition...LOVE it!!! I may just plagiarize that someday. ;)

    ReplyDelete